Save 90% Off: Blackberry Storm 9530 9500 Black Premium Silicone Skin Case Cover Review & Ratings

Blackberry Storm 9530 9500 Black Premium Silicone Skin Case Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Blackberry Storm 9530 9500 Black Premium Silicone Skin Case Cover? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Blackberry Storm 9530 9500 Black Premium Silicone Skin Case Cover. Check out the link below:

>>

Blackberry Storm 9530 9500 Black Premium Silicone Skin Case Cover Review

I'm not the most fair judge right now, since this is not only my first blackberry, but my first silicone skin on any phone or PDA. I've either had leather cases or nothing at all.
The case is a great fit. It dimples out a bit when the charger connects to the USB, but I'm not complaining. It's a bit loose around the sides, but I'm always going in and pulling the battery to do a hard reset, so that's actually a plus for me. I can work all the buttons under the skin.
The price was perfect for this. I would probably expect more if I paid $10 for it, but for less than a buck, it's a great skin!

Blackberry Storm 9530 9500 Black Premium Silicone Skin Case Cover Overview



Want to learn more information about Blackberry Storm 9530 9500 Black Premium Silicone Skin Case Cover?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now