Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy BlackBerry Power Station and Extra Battery Charger for BlackBerry 8100? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on BlackBerry Power Station and Extra Battery Charger for BlackBerry 8100. Check out the link below:
BlackBerry Power Station and Extra Battery Charger for BlackBerry 8100 Review
I needed one of these for my 8800. This was the best option I could find. The item was new and packaged with everything. The cradle is removable so you can buy one for another model like I did and just snap it in place. Not the battery charger for the additional battery will hold and charge a C-X2 battery which is what's in the 8800. The extra charger slides on the back behind the mount for the cradle.Even having to buy a different cradle for my phone and paying shipping on that, I've still spent less than this was new.
BlackBerry Power Station and Extra Battery Charger for BlackBerry 8100 Overview
Want to learn more information about BlackBerry Power Station and Extra Battery Charger for BlackBerry 8100?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now