Seducing Daddy: A Daddy Sex Story


Price: $0.99
amazon button

Product Description

Slutty college student Julie returns home early to entice step-daddy into the shower with her. She doesn’t expect him to be angry about it, and he surprises her with more than she asks for in this hot and steamy ass-fucking short story.

Excerpt:

I just stood there for a moment, willing my racing heart to slow just enough for me to be able to think a bit more clearly. Luckily, I think fast on my feet, and I did not even say a word. Instead, I just reached one wet, soapy hand out and wrapped my palm around his erect dick. Alex gasped as I rubbed my slippery hand from the base of the shaft to the tip. “Oh god, yes. You are so fucking hard,” I murmured as I stroked him. Unable to take my eyes of that incredible specimen of manhood, I ran my thumb against the underside of the head, teasing the sensitive tip, smiling as his cock quivered in response. He was just as thick as I had imagined.

“I think this big boy wants to p! lay.” I smiled seductively, looking up into Alex’s shocked blue eyes. Still holding his now slick cock in my hand, I tugged gently, and to my surprise, he actually moved forward. Before I knew it, he was standing next to me in the shower, suddenly seeming even taller than I remembered. His sheer masculinity nearly overwhelmed me, as he pressed his erection against my belly and his hands reached for the soft globes of my breasts. He squeezed them almost roughly, and I leaned back against the shower wall, moaning as his fingers found the sensitive tips of my nipples.

“God damn it!” His sudden angry growl caught me by surprise, and my eyes flew open to find his expression hard and furious.

“You’ve wanted this for a long time, haven’t you, you little slut?”


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #90345 in eBooks
  • Published on: 2011-11-22
  • Released on: 2011-11-22
  • Format: Kindle eBook
  • Number of items: 1