Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy USB Adapter with Bluetooth Wireless Technology Bt 2.0 Class 2? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on USB Adapter with Bluetooth Wireless Technology Bt 2.0 Class 2. Check out the link below:
USB Adapter with Bluetooth Wireless Technology Bt 2.0 Class 2 Review
I bought this for my desktop so I can sync my Blackberry via Bluetooth. It technically does work but not in any practical fashion. All applications that I wanted to use Bluetooth for won't recognize it but some that I don't care about see it just fine. I'm not an IT genius but I'm not stupid either and I spent over an hour with no success. I just don't have the time to waste trying to figure it out. The applications in question work perfectly well via my laptop's Bluetooth system. I guess I will continue using the USB cable that came with my phone to sync with my desktop. Very disappointing.USB Adapter with Bluetooth Wireless Technology Bt 2.0 Class 2 Overview
Want to learn more information about USB Adapter with Bluetooth Wireless Technology Bt 2.0 Class 2?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now