Canon Selphy ES30 Compact Photo Printer (White) (2676B001) Review & Ratings

Canon Selphy ES30 Compact Photo Printer (White) (2676B001)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Canon Selphy ES30 Compact Photo Printer (White) (2676B001)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Canon Selphy ES30 Compact Photo Printer (White) (2676B001). Check out the link below:

>>

Canon Selphy ES30 Compact Photo Printer (White) (2676B001) Review

I purchased two of these units. I knew what to expect as far as "time to print." It takes about ONE minute for each print. (4 passes, total. (4th is clear coat.))
So far, I've run about 100 prints through each of the two printers without any issue.
Works VERY well with Pictbridge on both the REBEL XTI and the EOS 40D. As for others, I can not state. So far this is the only method I've used to print. I have not connected it to a computer, or used memory cards, so I am unable to provide any information as to its functionality in those modes.
The "standard" paper these use is a 4X6 "postcard" prints, which come out beautifully.
The cartridge design means you will have EXACTLY the amount of each color for the number of prints in the cartridge. (Paper/INK in the same cartridge!)
YOU WILL *NOT* RUN OUT OF INK BEFORE YOU RUN OUT OF PRINTS!!!!
Device appears to built quite well. Nothing feels "flimsy" and the unit does not "sound like" it's working hard while running prints. (You can tell a cheap printer quite easily by listening to the motors. It they sound as though they slow down as a print starts, then the motors are junk.)
I will probably buy yet another..... :-)

Canon Selphy ES30 Compact Photo Printer (White) (2676B001) Overview

The super-portable Selphy ES30 does, and this enables you print amazing photos from room to room - without a computer! Just insert a compatible memory card into one of the handy card slots, preview images on the high-resolution 3.0 inch color LCD display, then print! You can also print directly from compatible digital cameras and mobile phones, or from a Bluetooth device via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface.

Want to learn more information about Canon Selphy ES30 Compact Photo Printer (White) (2676B001)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now