HP Pavilion dm4-1060us 14.1-Inch Laptop Review & Ratings

HP Pavilion dm4-1060us 14.1-Inch Laptop
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy HP Pavilion dm4-1060us 14.1-Inch Laptop? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on HP Pavilion dm4-1060us 14.1-Inch Laptop. Check out the link below:

>>

HP Pavilion dm4-1060us 14.1-Inch Laptop Review

I just got this notebook to send off to college with my daughter. I've been in the computer business for over 35 years, and this is one of the best PC notebooks I've ever had (I'd give it 5 stars, but it is not a Mac Book - my daughter prefers Windows).
But I have owned a bunch of PC notebooks over the years, including several other HPs, and this is the best PC notebook I've ever owned - a really excellent mix of size, performance, and style. Aside from its technical specs, it really is attractive for a notebook - way to go HP design team!
My daughter is very fussy about keyboards and trackpads, and to win her approval is a huge endorsement. I've been watching the ads for PC notebooks knowing college starts this fall, and this HP dm4 really caught my eye. I'd been considering the 8 hour ASUS machines, but this 6 hour HP was enough better in other specs to seal the deal. For a PC, the claimed 6+ hours (over 4 in reality) is way better than almost any other PC notebook (although Mac Books are much better).
Compared to most other PC notebooks, this one wins because: very light (other reviews say it is one of the very lightest 14" notebooks), fast (Intel i5 mobile, not just an i3), 4Gigs RAM, 500Gig hard drive (and 7200rpm, not 5400!), fingerprint scanner (and it really works well and seamlessly - encourages good security), bluetooth, WiFi N, HDMI + VGA, eSATA, Windows 7 64-bit, great battery life, great size and weight. Just right mix. (Just a note - it uses shared graphics, just fine for anyone except hard core gamers - probably improves battery life.)
SUMMARY: A great balance of price, performance, and style. Should easily last four years of college.
PROS: Size, weight, style, CPU performance, fingerprint scanner, memory
CONS: screen size (beautiful LED display, but at 768 pixels high, a bit low - wish it were 900), really loaded with crapware (but that is typical of almost any PC notebook today, especially HP - check out pc decrapifier)

HP Pavilion dm4-1060us 14.1-Inch Laptop Overview



Want to learn more information about HP Pavilion dm4-1060us 14.1-Inch Laptop?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now