Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Creative Pure Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System (T12)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Creative Pure Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System (T12). Check out the link below:
Creative Pure Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System (T12) Review
Bought these to use with a new Dell Inspiron 14R, which includes an Intel Centrino Bluetooth module. Using a Logitech V470 Bluetooth mouse with it with no problems. Wanted wireless speakers mainly for convenience.The Creative speakers work fine but there were a number of issues I had to do the research on and resolve to get it exactly the way I wanted. Main thing was the speakers would NOT auto-connect to the laptop when it booted -- I had to manually press the connect button on the speakers. Sounds like a little thing but this was TOTALLY unacceptable to me.
Turns out this was a limitation of the Bluetooth stack on my laptop, NOT the Creative speakers; short version is -- the default BT stack installed by Microsoft in Windows 7 for systems with an Intel Centrino BT module is very limited as far as functionality and that means no capability for things like auto-connection for audio devices, etc. So, some hunting around and I located a 3rd party, non-Intel, PREMIUM quality BT stack from Toshiba which solved the problem, costing me around $35.00. Definitely worth it though -- once paired, the speakers switch over from the internal laptop speakers to the external wireless Creative BT speakers automatically and seamlessly a few seconds after booting the system.
I did notice that musically, the Creative speakers were WAY too quiet and exhibited a preponderance of bass and lack of high frequencies, a matter that was easily resolved using the equalizer and pre-amp control embedded in iTunes 10.x. Once adjusted, the audio quality is now "pretty good", especially when seated directly in front of them and with sufficient separation.
ALSO -- unlike some of the other reviewers have noted here, I have NOT had any problems with audio drop-outs from using a BT mouse, even during heavy use of the mouse (like in games). Perhaps that is (at least in part) due to the fact I am using a premium Toshiba Bluetooth stack and not the default Microsoft/Intel stack.
At this point, I am 100% satisfied with the purchase and recommend these speakers highly.
Creative Pure Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System (T12) Overview
Want to learn more information about Creative Pure Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System (T12)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now