Save 15% Off: Motorola H790 Mono Bluetooth Headset (Silver) Review & Ratings

Motorola H790 Mono Bluetooth Headset (Silver)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Motorola H790 Mono Bluetooth Headset (Silver)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Motorola H790 Mono Bluetooth Headset (Silver). Check out the link below:

>>

Motorola H790 Mono Bluetooth Headset (Silver) Review

I have not bothered to sync this device with my phone yet, so I don't know how well it works from a performance stand point. The reason for this is that it hurts. Reading the reviews for the bulk packaged H790, it sounds like this is the same item. Both come with only one ear cushion and photocopied instruction. I really couldn't care about photocopied instruction if it meant saving $12, but the single ear cushion is doesn't fit my ear. I could buy an additional set from Motorola, but that would cost an additional $16 with s&h and tax. I am exchanging this one for the retail packaged one. Learn from my mistake and skip the bulk and Frustration-Free Packaging. The retail package is cheaper in the long run.

Motorola H790 Mono Bluetooth Headset (Silver) Overview



Want to learn more information about Motorola H790 Mono Bluetooth Headset (Silver)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now