Save 68% Off: Bluetrek X3 Rugged Bluetooth Headset (High Glossy Black) Review & Ratings

Bluetrek X3 Rugged Bluetooth Headset (High Glossy Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Bluetrek X3 Rugged Bluetooth Headset (High Glossy Black)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Bluetrek X3 Rugged Bluetooth Headset (High Glossy Black). Check out the link below:

>>

Bluetrek X3 Rugged Bluetooth Headset (High Glossy Black) Review

After the first one came DOA, which the seller resolved quickly enough, I found that overall the product is not bad in its design, shape, and functionality, but it does not connect well with the phone. I have to wear my phone on the same side the ear piece is on or it becomes staticy. If the ear piece is more then 3ft away from the device it loses signal. Even though they offer a range of ear gels, I seem to have an unusual shape or something because I cannot find a device that fits me well. If they would just make one with a scoop to go inside the ear canal a little it would work great.

Bluetrek X3 Rugged Bluetooth Headset (High Glossy Black) Overview



Want to learn more information about Bluetrek X3 Rugged Bluetooth Headset (High Glossy Black)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now