Our Items Are Accurately Described And Genuine..Touchscreen Smartphone...
Read more Brand New LG KP500 Cookie Smartphone Purple Unlocked
Brand New LG KP500 Cookie Smartphone Purple Unlocked Feature
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| The OEM Shop | 4.7 | $95.91 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
CustomerReviews on Brand New LG KP500 Cookie Smartphone Purple Unlocked
2.5 Out Of 5 Stars (2 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Brand New LG KP500 Cookie Smartphone Purple Unlocked (Electronics) I am at the moment a pupil and once in a while I find it exhausting to control between college, actions, appointments amongst other things, therefore I was in search of a pleasant phone that was not too dear that I could use to help take care of my lifestyles. I actually love this telephone as a result of it was simple to make use of and provided some leisure (music participant + sports) on my bus journey home type school. If you're on the lookout for a cellphone with many apps and masses of features, this isn't the cellphone for you. If you are an avid texter, this is now not the cellphone for you. However in case you are pinching pennies and also you need a good cellphone to take care of your day-to-day actions along with a little bit fun this telephone is sweet. The simplest complaint I even have is that the touch display is a chunk delicate so you most probably have a relatively enlarged thumb it might be a chunk bother some to get out the stylus. Overall I love this telephone and most certainly will preserve this until I graduate faculty.
Reviews for Brand New LG KP500 Cookie Smartphone Purple Unlocked (Electronics) i bought this cell telephone for my daughter and one week after the acquisition, it stopped turning on. i'm totally unhappy and upset.