Save 71% Off: Cyanics BCX-300 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit Review & Ratings

Cyanics BCX-300 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Cyanics BCX-300 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Cyanics BCX-300 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit. Check out the link below:

>>

Cyanics BCX-300 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit Review

I have had this unit for about a month now and use it most days. The pros for this handsfree: Easy to pair to your cell phone, the answer button is well marked with bright orange, very slim modern design, holds a charge for a very long time (after a month I am still on first charge), comes with a mini usb car charger, sound quality is average or that of a quality speaker phone. The cons to this unit: My main complaint is with the on/off switch. You have to hold it in for 5-6 seconds before it will turn on or off may not seem like a lot of time but when you are in a hurry it can be very annoying. I don't know why they set it that way I can't see any benefit for it. My only other con is that the volume resets when you turn it off. I like it a little louder than the default volume but have to turn it up every time if I want it that way. Overall a good handsfree if you need one, I would suggest it for longer drives or commuting if you need to talk while you drive. To be completely hands free I would also suggest a dashmount for your phone as well. I went with the Braketron Hold-It, works great.

Cyanics BCX-300 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit Overview



Want to learn more information about Cyanics BCX-300 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now