Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Samsung SGH U600 Ultra Edition 10.9 - Cellular phone - GSM - slider - soft black? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Samsung SGH U600 Ultra Edition 10.9 - Cellular phone - GSM - slider - soft black. Check out the link below:
Samsung SGH U600 Ultra Edition 10.9 - Cellular phone - GSM - slider - soft black Review
I purchased this phone and a 2 gig micro SD card for it. For some reason, I can't view images saved to the memory card (although I can play music from it). I called Samsung, and was told that they don't support phones that aren't "manufactured in the US." Come on, nobody manufactures cell phones in the US! They refused to offer my any support or hints on where I could get support, other than "search the internet." I had searched the net, and found many issues regarding Samsung phones and SD memory cards.The documentation is missing information on several of the phone's features. If you're in the market for an unlocked phone, then you're probably technical enough to figure the features out on your own, but if not, sorry, no help from Samsung.
Samsung SGH U600 Ultra Edition 10.9 - Cellular phone - GSM - slider - soft black Overview
Want to learn more information about Samsung SGH U600 Ultra Edition 10.9 - Cellular phone - GSM - slider - soft black?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now