Canon PIXMA MX870 - Multifunction ( fax / copier / printer / scanner ) - color - ink-jet 4.3 ppm (color) - printing (up to): 9.4 ppm (mono) / 6.1 ppm (color) - 300 sheets - 33.6 Kbps - Hi-Speed USB, 10/100 Base-TX, 802.11b, 802.11g, USB host Review & Ratings

Canon PIXMA MX870 - Multifunction ( fax / copier / printer / scanner ) - color - ink-jet 4.3 ppm (color) - printing (up to): 9.4 ppm (mono) / 6.1 ppm (color) - 300 sheets - 33.6 Kbps - Hi-Speed USB, 10/100 Base-TX, 802.11b, 802.11g, USB host
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Canon PIXMA MX870 - Multifunction ( fax / copier / printer / scanner ) - color - ink-jet 4.3 ppm (color) - printing (up to): 9.4 ppm (mono) / 6.1 ppm (color) - 300 sheets - 33.6 Kbps - Hi-Speed USB, 10/100 Base-TX, 802.11b, 802.11g, USB host? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Canon PIXMA MX870 - Multifunction ( fax / copier / printer / scanner ) - color - ink-jet 4.3 ppm (color) - printing (up to): 9.4 ppm (mono) / 6.1 ppm (color) - 300 sheets - 33.6 Kbps - Hi-Speed USB, 10/100 Base-TX, 802.11b, 802.11g, USB host. Check out the link below:

>>

Canon PIXMA MX870 - Multifunction ( fax / copier / printer / scanner ) - color - ink-jet 4.3 ppm (color) - printing (up to): 9.4 ppm (mono) / 6.1 ppm (color) - 300 sheets - 33.6 Kbps - Hi-Speed USB, 10/100 Base-TX, 802.11b, 802.11g, USB host Review

What happened to all the reviews? I bought this guy from Amazon about 6 months ago. It had Many good write ups.
I don't want to change that, except to say that it's an INK sucker!
Dam!
I replaced an older HP all in one, and that had Two cartridges one black, and another with three colors.
This Canon, (I bought it because they took such good care of my camera, a free recall, and they replaced the guts).
But,
This still eats ink!
The HP, not nearly as much.
I can't speak to the new HP's.
Anyway, I'm satisfied with this, so long as they keep the Mac software current!
(HP did NOT, and I was forced to buy other software, same as with my older canon scanner).
[UPDATE], the ink cartridges that came with machine were used quickly, the replacement cartridges seem to last a long time!]
So, I'd give this guy 5 stars, but for the thirst for ink. [UPDATE, I did change it to 5 stars]
That's all!
It prints, copies, scans beautifully!
I enjoy it!
pete

Canon PIXMA MX870 - Multifunction ( fax / copier / printer / scanner ) - color - ink-jet 4.3 ppm (color) - printing (up to): 9.4 ppm (mono) / 6.1 ppm (color) - 300 sheets - 33.6 Kbps - Hi-Speed USB, 10/100 Base-TX, 802.11b, 802.11g, USB host Overview



Want to learn more information about Canon PIXMA MX870 - Multifunction ( fax / copier / printer / scanner ) - color - ink-jet 4.3 ppm (color) - printing (up to): 9.4 ppm (mono) / 6.1 ppm (color) - 300 sheets - 33.6 Kbps - Hi-Speed USB, 10/100 Base-TX, 802.11b, 802.11g, USB host?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now