Save 60% Off: PYLE PLD71MU 7-Inch TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/CD-R/USB/AM/FM/RDS Receiver Review & Ratings

PYLE PLD71MU 7-Inch TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/CD-R/USB/AM/FM/RDS Receiver
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy PYLE PLD71MU 7-Inch TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/CD-R/USB/AM/FM/RDS Receiver? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on PYLE PLD71MU 7-Inch TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/CD-R/USB/AM/FM/RDS Receiver. Check out the link below:

>>

PYLE PLD71MU 7-Inch TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/CD-R/USB/AM/FM/RDS Receiver Review

the screen went out a month after use, had it professionally wired in so I can have that peace of mind and nope. The touch screen goes out, tried to contact the company and no response, reseted it, replace all my related fuses and nothing. still under warranty so i think nothing of it but before I can get find the info on returning it some loser steals it out my truck. Don't wanna say buy a better model by cost, but maybe I shouldn't have taken the cheap route.
Now I have a boss one lesser in screen size and love it. thanks

PYLE PLD71MU 7-Inch TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/CD-R/USB/AM/FM/RDS Receiver Overview



Want to learn more information about PYLE PLD71MU 7-Inch TFT Touch Screen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/CD-R/USB/AM/FM/RDS Receiver?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now