Cheap Samsung SGH-A737 Slide Phone (AT&T)

Samsung SGH-A737 Slide Phone (AT&T)

Samsung SGH-A737 Slide Phone (AT&T) by Samsung


Buy Now



This slim and lightweight Samsung slider is packed with heavyweight options. Take photos with the 1.3 MP digicam with 2.6x zoom and video. Listen to tune, play video recreations, and go hands-free with Bluetooth 2.0. Keep on top of the newest news, sports and weather with Cellular Video capabilities. Stay involved with AOL, Windows Live and Yahoo Instant Messenger. Surf the online, test email, and download graphics and ringtones - all able to blazing quick 3G paces..

Read more Samsung SGH-A737 Slide Phone (AT&T)


Samsung SGH-A737 Slide Phone (AT&T) Feature


.

Available from 2 Store :

Store Rating Prices
 UnlockedCellPhoneKings   4.7
  $59.99
 Wireless Experts, Inc.   4.8
  $68.95
See more Price + Shipping Available on 2 store



CustomerReviews on Samsung SGH-A737 Slide Phone (AT&T)


3.9 Out Of 5 Stars (7 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for Samsung SGH-A737 Slide Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone Accessory) I bought this telephone for considered one of my teenage sons. He loves the phone. I used to be concerned that the slide mechanism could be fragile but it surely has been very powerful. He goes on very long hikes and hellos cellphone soars around in his pocket alongside with his keys, sand, and different debris. The out of doors of the telephone is scratced a lot that lots of the paint is long past to divulge the steel underneath. The reveal is wrongly scratched and appears bad when the cellphone is became off HOWEVER, when the cellphone is on, the reveal is so vibrant that the scratches disappear! This telephone has been severely abused about 10 months and but it nonetheless performs excellently!



I offered a 4GB micro SD card that works nice within the cellphone and I expected him to use it for tune however he principally makes use of it for pictures and video.



After seeing how durable this phone used to be for my previouser son, I sold one for my younger son who adores it! He does not abuse it moderately as much and his telephone nonetheless has all of the paint and no scratches on the reveal. He actually enjoys being ready to have song on hellos telephone. It's an awfully affordable telephone which is small and enjoyable to make use of, excellent for teens.
Reviews for Samsung SGH-A737 Slide Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone Accessory) I won't lie, within the first 12 months this phone was as quickly as amazing. Great battery lifestyles, very very straightforward to use, and lovely excellent sound high quality. Too bad its basically a rock after best 2 years (if that) of use (and I'm beautiful straightforward on my phones).



First, whereas I used to handiest must cost the telephone as soon as a week, I now have to cost it every other day, if now not extra. The battery existence is totally shoddy. Its pathetic. Even if I most effective talked most effective 2-3 hours that day, the telephone will die right there in the direction of the decision.



Second, you can be fortunate to get a name or text to go through, from senders or the receivers finish. I've had folks textual content me and get in contact with me, and the decisions and text should not arrive except hours later.
Reviews for Samsung SGH-A737 Slide Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone Accessory) Bought this for my 13-yr previous son after he went thru three cellphones in six months. The reception is excellent and battery existence is phenomenal however most significantly it's unbelievably durable. Numerous drops, scratches and other usual disruptions have had no impact on this telephone. Then tonight my wife did the laundry with my son's phone in hellos denims pocket; a full used to beh and dry cycle later (the telephone fell out of the dryer when it used to be opened and was so sizzling I has to let it cool for an hour sooner than playing with it) I wiped off the battery then costd the cellphone and it really works simply fine!!! If you may be searching for a phone that has just proper battery lifestyles and can take a beating that is helloghly really useful. Not the just right cellphone but extraordinarily practical and sturdy.



Buy Now