Motorola S9 & D650 IPOD Adapter Headset Review & Ratings

Motorola S9 and D650 IPOD Adapter Headset
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Motorola S9 & D650 IPOD Adapter Headset? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Motorola S9 & D650 IPOD Adapter Headset. Check out the link below:

>>

Motorola S9 & D650 IPOD Adapter Headset Review

I ordered the product on 12/21/09 from CCMACCESSORIES via Amazon. The headset worked perfectly up until the beginning of this week 2/22/10. The charger and or headset is now defective. The charger (came with the headset) is no longer charging the headset, or the headset itself is defective. For a new product I thought that to be odd. I called CCMACCESSORIES to discuss what my options were for getting help in either replacing the product or even help in letting me know what I could have done on my own. But instead I was transferred 5 times and the 5th person I spoke with the guy was so rude and short and told me that it was my problem and that the company had a 30 day policy on returns/exchanges and their is nothing they can do now, not even refund my money. The purpose of my initial call was just to get some sort of resolution no matter what that resolution happened to be. He told me to call and complain to Motorola and maybe they could help me. I called Motorola and they were more than helpful and are sending out a new headset to be delivered to me directly. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY...I REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Buy this product from another dealer even though the price was cheaper THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!!

Motorola S9 & D650 IPOD Adapter Headset Overview



Want to learn more information about Motorola S9 & D650 IPOD Adapter Headset?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now