Save 1% Off: Polycom VoiceStation 100 Conference Phone System Review & Ratings

Polycom VoiceStation 100 Conference Phone System
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Polycom VoiceStation 100 Conference Phone System? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Polycom VoiceStation 100 Conference Phone System. Check out the link below:

>>

Polycom VoiceStation 100 Conference Phone System Review

I bought this phone hoping it would be similar in quality to the polycom soundstation phones we use at work. It was not.
When I use the phone, I often cannot hear the first half sentence of the other party when they begin speaking. They complain that I sound like I am in a huge room, and can't hear me if I get more than a foot from the unit.
I am most disappointed.

Polycom VoiceStation 100 Conference Phone System Overview

Putting an end to speakerphones that clip sound, the Polycom VoiceStation 100 features full-duplex performance, so that everyone can both talk and listen simultaneously. The stylishly designed phone system offers three microphones and one speaker for conference calls with up to four participants, making it suitable only for smaller venues.
Customers looking for larger-scale conferencing systems will need to look elsewhere, but the VoiceStation 100 competes well within its price range. Additional features, such as a data port, andmute, flash, hold, and redial buttons make the phone easy and practical to use. This model is also wall mountable. The Polycom VoiceStation 100 comes with a one-year warranty.

Want to learn more information about Polycom VoiceStation 100 Conference Phone System?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now