Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset (Bulk) Review & Ratings

Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset (Bulk)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset (Bulk)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset (Bulk). Check out the link below:

>>

Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset (Bulk) Review

This review is specific to the bulk package version of the product. The 925 itself is a great product. I have purchased 2 retail versions prior to this and thought both were great. Not concerned about the packaging I thought I would save a little on the black version by trying the bulk pack. At the time tiger direct was the top seller. I received the product in the same box as shown in the picture, but the product was obviously used. It had dirt in all the nooks and inside the V of the boom like it has sat in a purse or a pocket for a week and there was a large scratch on the main button. Only came with one ear piece already attached. Also no USB charger. Upon calling the number listed on Amazon for Tiger Direct I asked if this is supposed to be in new condition. They stated that bulk package meant that not all the items will be included in the box, but should be new. That is not stated on the description anywhere.
The rep was fairly nice, while hesitant to admit anything wrong on their part - no apologies, but did offer to return the product. At least ordering through Amazon got me a refund because I think if I ordered direct they would have only done an exchange.

Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset (Bulk) Overview



Want to learn more information about Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset (Bulk)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now