Save 81% Off: Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset (Grey) Review & Ratings

Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset (Grey)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset (Grey)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset (Grey). Check out the link below:

>>

Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset (Grey) Review

I just purchased the Jawbone this week. I did quite a bit of research before buying. I tend to be pretty skeptical of Bluetooth headsets. I currently own about 6 of them. Two different models of Plantronics, 2 models of Jabra, and 2 models of Motorola. This particular headset was of interest to me because I have a loud car (corvette) and none of my other headsets do an adequate job of cutting out the road and engine noise.
I have only had the headset for a day however, I am impressed. I tried the Jawbone today in the Corvette and it works great. My wife didn't hear anything but me while I was driving, which is pretty amazing considering how loud the car is. I currently have the Blackberry 8830 and it works great with this headset. The voice dialing pops right up on queue, unlike some of the other headsets I have.
So far the only negative is the fit which has been mentioned before. I prefer the in ear variation on the set versus over the ear. (The Jawbone can be used without the ear hook) The fit is not exactly tight but it does seem to work without falling out. I think it will just take some getting used to and playing with the other interchangeable ear adapters.
From a sound level standpoint the unit is great. It is down right loud and I can hear the person on the other end with no problem even with my stereo partly on.
Overall, I am impressed and happy with my purchase.
Update 6/9/07
Fit - After playing around with the different ear ear pieces and hooks, I finally have found a combination that works. I have to use a ear hook, which isn't my favorite but after you get used to it, it isn't too bad. Also, it fits much more securely with the hook and is more comfortable.
Additionally I have spoken with a number of others via the headset and towards the end of the conversation I ask them how I sound and they all have said great.
Update 6/14/07
Well this one is a keeper. Now that it has been a few days I have gotten used to using the headset with the ear hook and it works great. Takes some getting used to and practice to put in on one handed but once you do, it's pretty easy. Call quality continues to be excellent. If I could rate it higher than a 5 I would. By far the best headset I have used.
Update 1/24/08
Well still have the Jawbone and it continues to work great. Use it all the time and continues to operate flawlessly.

Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset (Grey) Overview

Designed by the renowned Yves Behar, Jawbone takes mobile style to new heights. Jawbone's perforated shield curves to match the outline of your face while the inside surface is made from medical grade plastic to provide a soft and smooth feel on the skin. Jawbone can be worn on either ear, and you can customize your fit by choosing an earloop and earbud from the several shapes and sizes provided. Jawbone's ergonomic design enhances the acoustic performance and keeps the device lightweight, stable and comfortable. How it works- Jawbone measures the ambient noise around you and automatically enhances the incoming audio and adjusts the volume to make every incoming call sound crystal clear. Using adaptive sound technology, the Jawbone uses two microphones and a voice activity sensor. When placed against the cheek, the sensor detects voice vibrations rather than picking up the sound from your mouth. Excellent sound quality, adaptive noise cancellation, catchy design and comfortable fit.

Want to learn more information about Aliph Jawbone Bluetooth Headset (Grey)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now