Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy eXo Keyboard? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on eXo Keyboard. Check out the link below:
eXo Keyboard Review
I wanted a small wireless keyboard w/ a mouse for my HTPC with long battery life. This little guy does it all. The batteries last several weeks (depending on usage). The keys are backlit so you can see them in the dark. The trackpad is OK, but I am somewhat biased, as I can't stand trackpads. There is a laser pointer built in too. One thing that I didn't realize is that this includes a bluetooth usb dongle. I don't think it was mentioned in the description. It works but doesn't transmit very far and is VERY susceptible to interference. I ended up using one of those 5 dollar mini ones that they sell here on amazon. Much better performance and reception.eXo Keyboard Overview
Want to learn more information about eXo Keyboard?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now