Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy DGL Group XHDR6435 In-Dash AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver with Direct USB Control for iPod? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on DGL Group XHDR6435 In-Dash AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver with Direct USB Control for iPod. Check out the link below:
DGL Group XHDR6435 In-Dash AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver with Direct USB Control for iPod Review
I purchased this item because of the incredible options for the price. Unfortunately it has been unreliable since day one. It has had one problem after another, non of which are included in the troubleshooting manual. I am a licensed electrician and am very confident with my installation. The most recent problem is a refusal to play audio from my ipod input. It can read the ipod, but will not transmit audio from it. Of course you cannot return this item to the retailer. If/When I resolve this issue with Dual, the result with certainly not account for the lost time value of money that I have incurred. From what I have read in various blogs and online articles, this might be a problem among products across the firm. I'm sure they haven't heard of 6 Sigma quality control. All in all, the receiver would be a great deal if it worked, but it doesn't.DGL Group XHDR6435 In-Dash AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver with Direct USB Control for iPod Overview
Want to learn more information about DGL Group XHDR6435 In-Dash AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver with Direct USB Control for iPod?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now