Best Buy Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 4 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G,  GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 4 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 4 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version by Nokia


Buy Now



This unlocked mobile cellphone is suitable with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all automobilerier options is additionally supported. It will no longer work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint..Unlocked quad-band GSM cell cellphone appropriate with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US 3G compatibility by means of 850/1900 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE data capabilities.What's within the Box: Handset, 4 GB MicroSD automotived, battery, costr, song headset, connectivity cable, stylus, person guide, quick begin information.Touchscreen multimedia phone with embraced 4 GB MicroSD automobiled (expandable to sixteen GB); 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; Wi-Fi connectivity; GPS for turn-by-turn guidelines.Up to 4.2 hours of talk time, as much as three36 hours (14 days) of standby time.Handsfree conversation is straightforward because of the integrated speakerphone. This phone also provides Bluetooth wireless joinivity (version 2.0+EDR), and includes profiles for communique headset, handsfree automotive equipments, and file switch. With the A2DP Bluetooth profile, that you can circulation your tune to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones. You can connect your pc (either via Bluetooth or wired USB) and experience dial-up networking--surf the Internet, ship email, and get entry to files from a server (additional charges or subscription applicable).

Amazon Video on Demand Amazon Video on Demand offers over 40,000 film and TV titles that you probably can be ready to watch on the go the use of your Nokia 5800 XpressMusic cell cellphone, and set-up is straightforward. You'll first need to download the Amazon Video on Demand video player (which may additionally be referred to as the Amazon "Unbox" player; no longer compatible with Mac or Linux pcs). Phone Features Among the perfect screen decisions available on a mobile telephone, the 5800's 3.2-inch widescreen display conveys pictures, video clips and internet content to existence in brilliant coloration and real clarity..

Read more Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 4 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version


Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 4 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version Feature



  • This unlocked cellphone is suitable with GSM providers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all provider features is additionally supported. It is no longer going to work with CDMA providers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
  • Unlocked quad-band GSM cellular cellphone suitable with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US threeG compatibility by the use of 850/1900 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE knowledge capabilities
  • What's within the Box: Handset, four GB MicroSD card, battery, charger, song headset, connectivity cable, stylus, user information, quick start information
  • Touchscreen multimedia phone with incorporated four GB MicroSD card (expandable to sixteen GB); 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo tune; Wi-Fi connectivity; GPS for turn-by-turn paths
  • Up to four.2 hours of discuss time, up to 336 hours (14 days) of standby time



CustomerReviews on Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 4 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version


three.7 Out Of 5 Stars (344 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. threeG, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and four GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory) OK..to start, I acquiredta say that the FREE shipping from Amazon SUCKS. So, if you want good delivery, dont use the FREE transport that Amazon provides. Why? Tracking is horrible, tracking historical past is completely inaccurate.

(I used the nokia N82 before)

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY THE CELLPHONE, READ THIS REVIEW. I THINK IT WILL HELP A LOT. IT IS LONG, I KNOW.



Moving on, the cell phone is excellent for the cost. Come on, the location will you get a 300$ mobile telephone that has the entire operates that this one has? It is insane: three.2 digicam, contactscreen, more customizable than iphone, external reminiscence, and many others and so forth.

Regarding the touchscreen...I suppose it is private style.. I by no means used the iphone, and I think that this contactscreen it's VERY responsive. AFTER shopping for this phone and getting used to it, I used a friend's Itouch and I obtainedta say that my nokia 5800 is the winner. But as I said, it is non-public style. Still, it's a very accountable contactscreen (no topic you say that it is a resistive contactscreen)..like, you obtained no excuse..it is responsive, and it's responsive. PERIOD.

Good things about it:

-Starting to have more apps...you just boughtta understand where to search out, for FREE.

-MACRO of the digital camera is awesome.
Reviews for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. threeG, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 4 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory) I had owned quite quite a bit of cellphones in the past and Nokia is the most effective on any comparability, for the Features to be had on this cellphone, had Apple had the entirese options it'll price 10 instances extra, most people do not even understand it has extra digicam on the entrance for video Calls along with the three.2 MP on the back, Video is far better and there were no gradual efficiency so some distance as I had used for greater than a month, in distinction to iPhone this telephone can run more than one applications at similar time which is like multitasking in PC, so I can play music and foreheadse websites at same time and switch to GPS , attend a name and kind an SMS.. And it goes on...all at same time, iPhone can't do greater than separately, we get thousands and thousands of free software, video games, themes and so forth., unlike Apple App retailer, no want to pay more and more. Best feature, no MP3 conversion required, if you have lot of MP3 information on laborious disk just drag and drop in few seconds, we can play, telephone comes with 8GB of SD Card, can improve to sixteen GB, which is greater than enough, I had used the N95 earlier which costs double this worth, this just isn't a NSeries telephone from nokia, but it had all of the options + contact screen of N sequence cellphone at half the worth.



If you adore Garmin for GPS, Garmin GPS device to be had for this phone and installing so as to make it the perfect GPS (it comes with Nokia's map software too) and no information plan or web required for GPS as maps are copied to reminiscence. It comes with lot of add on and Its to noto large like iPhone and to no longero small, precisely made for using with single hand and I had replaced the blackberry telephone used for Office with this and configured my Office outlook exchange server along with Gmail, hotmail and yahoo, how cool is that.



It deal withs website on-line just as a PC and there isn't any difference with any web sites, I can login to checking accounts and do the rest like PC, it has stereo audio system but the Nokia Headsets are far Superior in sound quality and construct and it comes with built in Mic and buttons for track monitor change in an effort to play music and attend calls with out touching phone.



And FM is there to use whereas riding and at the Gym, Google has lot of instrument to be had for this cellphone like latitude, doctors etc. If you need free chat device Fring (www.fring.com) is on hand without price, it joins yahoo, hotmail, AOL, Gtalk and Skype customers multi operateal location and we can even make voice calls to on-line customers.
Reviews for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 4 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory) I am large on Nokia Phones (tried blackberry 8820, didn't automotivee for). I upgraded to this telephone from the N95. I in point of fact like the N95, but considering I truly have started texting so so much, actually received annoying texting on the N95 (it just has a quantitypad, no qwerty). Landscape qwerty on this cellphone is really good, but hand reputation is superior! I can write quicker then I can sort when texting, and if you need to keep now notes, memos, checklists, and so forth... in your cellphone, the handwriting entry makes it go fastly. All it's necessary to do is write on the monitor and it's going to sort what you write. A function to like.



I have tried the GPS and it's similiar to the N95. I tested it once morest my Garmin Nuvi, and it is extremely similiar. Only complaint as that after you move a road, it takes a second or two lengthyer than the Garmin to underneathstand you did or didn't turn, which is handiest nerve-racking if you're making a mistaken turn (I did so on goal to test), But for a cellphone GPS, it is nice. Nice for when strolling round an unfamiliar metro area. Didn't use POI's much, however performed around sufficient to recognize they hit all of the major spots in our small town, and when pulling up a cateogry any suchs restaurants, the checklist was once intensive. Very, very at hand to have GPS on telephone, as I never take my Garmin off my automobile mount, and like to no longer must. Also, satellite lock was very fast.



Buy Now