Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Motorola H17txt Bluetooth Headset With MotoSpeak (Black)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Motorola H17txt Bluetooth Headset With MotoSpeak (Black). Check out the link below:
Motorola H17txt Bluetooth Headset With MotoSpeak (Black) Review
I purchased the H17 before and loved it. It didn't make it through the spin cycle so I had to purchase another bluetooth and I knew I wanted this one again. I got the H17txt this time and I like it! I have a BB Bold so I get the txts read to me but I cannot dictate a response. Other phones allow you to do that. It works. I haven't really done a lot of long distance driving since I got this so I haven't really tested that feature completely.Making and receiving calls works well. I can hear and they can hear me. Connection with the device is very quick. It takes maybe 5 seconds at the most. When the phone starts ringing, you can turn it on and it will pick up the call before it goes to voicemail. It's small and light and fits in my pocket.
When I had the H17 I used the ear hook that is pictured. That worked well and was comfortable for long periods of time. It spins around and folds down so it is compact for you pocket. Since I purchased the H17txt, I tried one of the inside ear thingies. It fits in your ear and has a loop that helps it stay in your ear. I was surprised how well it worked for my ear. I guess because the H17txt is so light, it doesn't take much to hold it in place. It's just a little bigger with the thingy versus the ear hook because the ear hook folds down, but I don't mind it.
You can connect this to two phones or two bluetooth devices at the same time which means two phones separately too of course. I have it programed to hook up to my computer. My cell doesn't work in my house, but since I have WiFi and the ability to make and receive work phone calls on my laptop I never miss a beat using the H17txt to make calls with my computer. I would hate to have a device that could only hook up to one device at a time.
It does recognize voice dialing. I'm sure the phone you're using has a lot to do with it, but it works with my phone.
The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that mine is a little buggier than the H17 I had before. On two occasions it has locked up to where it would not connect to a device or do anything. The light was on and no matter if I opened it or closed it nothing changed. I had to plug it into the charger for it to reset. This would only be a problem if I was stuck in an airport or anywhere without my charger. This has only happened twice.
Battery life is excellent. I never had to charge it more than once in a day. Most of the time I can give it two days of heavy use. Sometimes over a week of occasional use. It exceeds my expectations in that regard.
I would definitely purchase this again if it goes through the spin cycle again. It's small, seamless, works all the time (except for those two buggy times) and has excellent battery life.
Motorola H17txt Bluetooth Headset With MotoSpeak (Black) Overview
Want to learn more information about Motorola H17txt Bluetooth Headset With MotoSpeak (Black)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now