Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy I-Tec Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Folio for iPad (T6061)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on I-Tec Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Folio for iPad (T6061). Check out the link below:
I-Tec Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Folio for iPad (T6061) Review
Talk about a disappointment. I was eagerly anticipating the arrival of this iPad case with built-in keyboard. But the disappointment started when I first took it out of the box. The First Sadness was that the case itself adds almost an INCH of ugly pleather thickness to the otherwise svelte iPad. I know that cases can double or triple the size, but this one nearly quadruples it.That's okay, I thought. I'm sure the keyboard will be worth the trade. Enter Sadness Number Two: The keys are TINY. Somehow they've managed to take a keyboard that is almost the same size as the stellar Apple Bluetooth keyboard, but shrink the keys to the point that anyone with normal-sized fingers will find the keyboard uncomfortably cramped. And there are weird design decisions that just made things worse. I want to shout at the idiotic designers: Why in the world are the caps lock and tab keys larger than the letter keys? Do you realize how much space you could have saved by shrinking all the non-letter keys?
Then as I examine the keyboard further. Time for Sadness Number Three: I realize that it doesn't look like it was designed for the iPad at all. There is an entire row of function keys (more wasted space), SOME of which do control some iPad functions (search, music controls, home screen), but some of which do absolutely nothing. What is the point of a "prt sc" button? Maybe if it took a screen shot, that would be nice, but it doesn't do anything! Same for the F1/F2/F3 buttons, and the F5 button, which has a little picture of a keyboard on it but doesn't bring up the on-screen keyboard no matter how much you press it.
And the on-screen keyboard would be very useful here. Because even though the keyboard's design is nonsensical, it doesn't even matter because there is a far worse problem (which I shall dub "Sadness Number Four"): Almost none of the keys on the home row work!!! Do you know any words that make use of the letters A, S, D, F, J, K or L? If so, good luck trying to type them out on this keyboard (or should I say, "eyboar"). Sure, this is clearly a faulty unit. But given the overall level of quality I'd seen so far, I was not at all surprised when eight of the keys simply didn't work.
What of the keys that do work? What if I don't particularly care for the "A" vowel anyway, and only write documents using EIOU? Sadness Number Five: The keyboard is a squishy piece of latex that provides horrible tactile feedback. It's very possibly the worst keyboard I have ever used.
And if I want to just use the case, can I remove the keyboard? NOPE, not unless I take a knife to it.
About the only positive thing I can say about this case is that the included stylus, while nowhere near the quality of a Boxwave or Griffin, might come in handy from time to time.
In short: this is a horrible case and its "designers" deserve to be publicly lashed. In about five seconds it will be in the trash. STAY AWAY.
I-Tec Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Folio for iPad (T6061) Overview
Built-in Wireless Bluetooth keyboard, with hands-free stand. Made of high quality silicone material. Soft-touch keys cushion and protect your iPad screen whem the case is closed.Quiet ketstroke with quick tactile key action for comfortable typing.Thin, lightweight and durable synthetic leather case designed for Ipad.Want to learn more information about I-Tec Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Folio for iPad (T6061)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now